Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attention: National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week



National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week is September 14-20, 2009.

Thanks "Novelty Patient", a blogger whom I follow, for the info.

Please show your support and share this date with others.

Please visit the site at:

http://invisibleillnessweek.com/?p=1331

I found the following lists on the above site especially humorous and right on time:

20 Things to Say to a Person Who is Ill

and

20 Things Not to Say to a Person Who is Ill

These lists let me know that I'm not being ultra sensitive on some of the stuff that has been a thorn in my side lately. We have to stick together. Posting "real" stuff let's us know that we who have Chronic Illnesses are not alone. We laugh and we cry just like everybody else. And, that's okay!

No comments: